The HeartSine SAM 500P ships with a combined electrode pads and battery unit, and carry case.
The the HeartSine samaritan PAD with CPR Advisor model 500P is a simple to own semi- automatic defibrillator, designed to be durable, affordable and highly user-friendly – all in the lightest and smallest package available. The samaritan PAD 500P uses an Impedance Cardiogram (ICG) to assess the effectiveness of the CPR, providing audible and visual feedback to the user.
Perfect for the sporting club, the HeartSine is lightweight, but packs all the punch required to save a life;
- Up to 1kg lighter than many other AED's
- Easy to replace battery & pads
- Escalating joules up to 200J
- Can be adjusted to be used on children (paediatric pads sold separately)
Why choose the HeartSine 500P AED?
The HeartSine AED is trusted by major American governments, the White House, armed forces and airlines across the world. It is the lightest model on the market with the highest IP rating for durability.
Featuring real-time audible and visual CPR feedback, it provides valuable information to the user to assist with CPR.
The device performs regular self-assessments and will alert if the battery or electrode pads require replacement.
Due to having a very high IP rating to protect from moisture and dust and being one of the smallest AED’s on the market, its perfect for a sporting environment, a sports bag, First Aid Kit, or the glove box.
Part no: 500BASUK10
HeartSine SAM 500P Defibrillator
- Manufacturer Warranty: 8 years
- Product Dimensions: 20x18.4x4.8cm
- IP rating: 56
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Maximum Joules: 200
- Battery Life: 4 years
- Electrode Pad Life: 4 years
- Child Mode: Capable (requires additional items)
- Assisted voice prompting: Yes