This sensational offer ends July 31, 2021.
DEFIB BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- ZOLL AED 3 Defibrillator (Fully Automatic or Semi-Automatic based on your choice)
- Battery, Universal PADS, Prep-Kit (pre-packed)
- DRSABCD AED Wall Bracket valued at $149
- Free shipping Australia Wide
The ZOLL AED 3 defibrillator provides:
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-color display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- RapidShock Analysis™ enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous life-saving CPR.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance.
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
Why choose the Zoll AED3?
Shipping with universal electrode pads that can be used on an adult or child by the simple press of a button, it removes the panic of having to search for separate child electrode pads or child keys in an emergency.
The benefit of the battery and electrode pads being separate consumables minimises the ongoing cost of maintenance compared to AED models where the battery and electrode pads are one unit, when used the combined unit need replacing.
It features clear voice prompts to guide the user through the entire process of defibrillation, and one of the few AED’s on the market featuring a screen, benefitting those who are hearing impaired, not relying purely on audible prompts.
The device performances regular self-assessments and will alert if the battery or electrode pads require replacement.
The AED features escalating joules up to 200J, which packs a higher punch than some other brands on the market.
Due to having a very high IP rating to protect from moisture and dust and being one of the most fully featured AED’s on the market, the Zoll AED 3 is recommended for a wide variety of environments, such as Schools, Home, Workplace, Sports Clubs, Medical Facilities and Tradies.
Zoll AED 3 Defibrillator Bundle
- Manufacturer Warranty: 7 years
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 23.6 cm x 24.7 cm
- IP rating: 55
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Maximum Joules: Adult mode: 120J, 150J, 200J; Child mode: 50J, 70J, 85J delivered into a 50 ohm patient
- Battery Life: 5 years
- Electrode Pad Life: 5 years
- Child Mode: Yes
- Assisted voice prompting: Yes